Sunday, October 27, 2013

Joke(s) of the Day #27

So many great jokes left to tell!  So little October left!  How about if we go ahead and cram two more jokes into today's post?  :)

Like yesterday's, these two jokes share an easy-to-decipher theme.  They're just meant to go together!

By the way, my mom liked my facial expressions in this first video; but then she thought it might be hard for people to hear the words.  So she asked me to do it all over again, louder.  Then she couldn't decide which one she liked better, so she's posting both.  You don't have to watch both of them though; they say the same thing.  :)













What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

Stuck!


What time is it when an elephant sits on your fence?

Time to get a new fence!

:)

1 comment:

  1. DR and I had a great laugh watching these! I agree with your mum .... LOVE the expressions in #1, and I had no problem understanding anything except the very last word. So having the second video was good too.

    I never look at the written joke until I have listened first ... and until I GET it (I can be slow at times ;) ... but your jokes I GET and I LAUGH at!

    ReplyDelete