Thursday, October 31, 2013

Joke of the Day #31

I wanted to tell a scary joke today, and Mom finally agreed to let me use this one.  It's kind of gross.  Sorry about that.  :)












What is the soft stuff between sharks' teeth?

Slow swimmers.

:)

**********

A message from David:  Thank you SO MUCH for watching and reading!  We hope to do more jokes in the future!  :)

A message from David's mom:  I echo David's thanks!  It's been a joy to watch David take on this joke project; and seeing the pleasure he's gotten from those of you who have read, have commented, have shared on Facebook, and, most of all, have laughed has made my heart swell with gratitude for each of you.  Thank you for encouraging my favorite eight-year-old comedian!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, DAVID!!! I actually took a wee second to 'get' that one and instead of being *horrified* like a good mother ought to have been, I BURST out laughing!!

    Bad me .... But good joke ;)

    ReplyDelete