Saturday, October 26, 2013

Joke(s) of the Day #26

How about a two-for-the-price-of-one post?  Both of these jokes have something in common.  Bet you'll be able to figure it out really soon.  :)

Sometimes it takes a few tries to make a successful video.
Sometimes a telephone rings at the wrong time.
Sometimes a brother forgets and runs through the scene.
Sometimes you get it right.  :)












What is gray, has big ears, and a trunk?

A mouse going on vacation.


Hickory, dickory, dock,
Three mice run up the clock.
The clock struck one,
But the other two got away with minor injuries.

:)

2 comments:

  1. THEY WERE MY FAVOURITE EVER!! (I had to write that in capitals because they really made me laugh so loudly. The first one is still making me giggle because I *had* a picture of an elephant in my mind, and then in a split second it changed to a picture of the cutest little mouse trying to lift this large trunk full of holiday clothes!!!

    So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the mouse struck 1.... hilarious! The kids and I enjoyed that one. :)

    ReplyDelete